Sophia was so excited this year to be part of Jacksons First Science Fair. She came home months ago with the info about it and stated mom I want to do it this year! She was so excited talking about it, she stated "mom I want to make a volcano" I said sure no problem Daddy will help you with it and I will be your support team with the kids. Many long hours and late nights daddy and her did a amazing volcano that really shot out "lava" and Sophia did wonderful. Here are some pictures of the night.
Team Koshire is ready for the BIG science fair!!!
Leo and Clara keeping busy while Sophia gets everything ready for her show
Sophia getting her volcano ready pouring baking soda in
Mommy and Clara were cheering you on Sophia
Sophia was showing her friends Grant and Noah how the volcanos works
The MN zoo even brought animals for the kids to see
The girls got to make silly putty with the Mad Science teacher, had a blast and Clara really got into all this science stuff!
Leo enjoyed watching the girls and the teacher perform their yoga moves
Sophia told us that it was the best night ever, she had a blast and I am so proud of her for doing this.
way to go sophia!!
ReplyDelete