Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break 2012


We enjoyed going up to Duluth last Tuesday-Friday with daddy!!! We had a great time at the waterpark and Canal Park here are some pictures from our week. Hope everyone enjoyed time off from their busy activities, I know we loved it and it was a nice break!!!!













Clara won over 400 tickets at this game, go Clara she got jackpot, it was so fun to see both girls faces when the tickets wouldn't stop coming out

Saturday morning I took the girls to the Shakopee Commuinity Center for the Egg Hunt, we had fun, but it was very busy and I thought there was going to be more things to do for the kids to do!!!! I don't know if I would again, but the kids had fun!




Saturday night the kids really wanted to dye eggs, so we had so much fun doing it together, I know its a little early but we were all together as a family and very layed back weekend on spring break so we had the time. We had a blast and Leo even enjoyed it this year!!!



Leo thought this was very "cool" stirring up his own egg, although he did not like having a blue hand after making this very blue egg

Sophia made a tye die egg this year, very fun to do, we had an amazing time with the kids coloring eggs this year



!

No comments:

Post a Comment