Monday, March 19, 2012

Already 30 weeks




Well already 30 weeks and feeling great! I can' believe how fast my fourth pregnancy is going. I am very excited to meet our little boy or girl but it makes me sad how fast being pregnant goes with multiple kids. I have to say I love being pregnant and feel so lucky to have 4 children of our own. Lately we have been trying to talk about the baby a lot more around Leo and he loves kissing my belly. Who knows what he is going to go through when baby comes, he is a hard core mamas boy.
Although we went and visited our good friend Brenda who just had baby Grace and he wouldn't put her down!!! He gently rub her head, fed her a bottle and just adored her, hope that is true when he meets his brother or sister in 9 weeks. I will keep you updated on weeks to come how I feel and how things are going, scheduled c-section is for May 21st at 7:00am..... Just around the corner!

1 comment: