Monday, September 5, 2011

The night before 1st. grade


Off to 1st grade I go!!!!! We went to our great grandma Angies cabin for the weekend and had a really nice time with family. From lots of fun bike rides to fishing, good food, laughing and having fun with watching our kids play. Today we came back from the cabin and took the kids on a bike ride to Sophia's school to play at the park. It was a lot of fun, their best time was riding their bikes around the paths at the school. We talked about school a little bit with Sophia tonight and shortly after she layed on the couch and said " mom I have a tummy ache" she needed a little time to just rest and after a bit it went away. I have to say my tummy hurts too tonight. I can't believe Sophia is going on a bus for the first time without mom or dad and going to school all day. I am so excited for her but very sad she has grown up sooo quick. I know Clara and Leo are really going to miss her. Good luck Sophia on your first day of school tomorrow, we love you so much!!!!

Sophia and Clara picked out new nail color and flowers for me to do before school started. We had a lot of fun and they turned out very cute.


Brushing teeth, books and sweet dreams!!!!!! All the kids were in bed by 7:40 WOW can this happen everynight. I think being outside all weekend at the cabin helped them get to bed so well. Wish me luck tomorrow, I promise I will be very sad when i see that bus pull away!

No comments:

Post a Comment