This was one Big day for Sophia, Dad and mom, wow I am glad it over. I was so nervous and so was Sophia. Its so hard to just send Sophia on a bus, doesn't no anyone and feel so helpless for your little girl. Walking home with Andy and the kids while crying and stated I just hope she does o.k. Andy kept saying it will be fine everyone is nervous on their first day. I tell you the day was "different" without her. Its sad to me that she will be in school for good now! Sophia I am so proud of you and how well you did! More to come tomorrow morning I have to be strong without Andys support, he is out of town tell Thursday night.
"Daddys girl"
Getting ready for the bus to come, Sophia looked a little pale and nervous, I felt so bad. I was feeling like I didn't want to send her on this bus if she refused, I was worried we were going to have a meltown coming
Meeting her bus driver with a tin full of candy
Getting Sophia through the window
I felt great to see her big smile on the bus after she picked a spot with a little girl. Sophia was so brave this morning she did not know one person on that big bus with all those kids and she picked her spot no problem. The bus driver said mom get on the bus and take a picture, after that I got off the bus and started to cry I held it back for her but I felt like I had no control over her and sending her off with some stranger, wow I am glad that feeling will be left behind I hope for now, first day is over!
Clara waiting for Sophia's bus to come, she was so excited to see Sophia and ask her how her day was
After Sophia gave me the biggest and longest hug she has ever given me, Clara was next!
I can't tell you who missed who the most, these girls are the "best of friends" and it amazing everyday how well they do get along most of the time!
Choc. chip cookies for a treat after school
I couldn't be more proud of Sophia, we ended up the evening with going to get tacos, getting books at the library and reading books! Sophia's homework is to read to us 10-15 minutes a day so I had her read a couple of book to us and then she wanted to read to Leo, it was really cute. She is my big helper especially without daddy here for a couple of nights. All the kids were in bed by 7:40pm, tired night for everyone, I thank God things went so well and smooth for Sophia today. She already asked when she is going back!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment