These past couple of days we have been stuck inside our house. Sophia started off with a low-grade fever Sunday afternoon and then that night she was up all night with a barking cough and was burning up. Yesterday morning I ended up taking her in to the ER because her breathing was bad. They ended up giving her a Neb, chest x-ray that was negative and lots of Tylenol, Motrin intervals. Her fever finally came down and we were sent home after 2 1/2 hours at the hospital. I guess I am laided off from the hospital but I sure felt like a nurse at home with writing all the times she took Tylenol, and Motrin and her steroid meds. She is finally fever free so far this morning, but Clara is now sick with a fever of 100. hopefully it will be a short recovery and we look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with our families next week. I am so Thankful for our wonderful little girls and that it was not H1N1!!!!
We must be feeling better, dancing away to their music. This is one of their favorite things to do together!!! They pretend our living room is the " dance recital stage"!
Yesterday we were sending our daddy "Good Luck" from us on a big project he is trying to get for his company!! We have our fingers crossed for you daddy! Love your honeys!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment