Thursday, November 19, 2009

Constellations!


We have kept very busy this week with crafts, paint, play-do, and much more. A couple of weeks ago at Sophia's preschool the teacher let them make constellations made from marshmallows and toothpicks. Sophia had me pick up some marshmallows for her last night when I went grocery shopping. She was so excited to sit down and make the little dipper and a house from her toothpicks and marshmallows.
I have to say Sophia is feeling much better today, has not had a fever since yesterday morning, but still has a nasty cough. Clara has had a cough and fever since yesterday, so we are loading her up with Tylenol and Motrin every 4-6 hours around the clock! I have to say I feel like I have a slight cold myself but maybe it is just in my head since I feel like our house is infested with cold germs. Hopefully we will recover from this by this weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment