I went scrap booking this weekend a lot of hours I should say and got a lot done. It made me realize how fast kids do grow up. I was working on pictures when Sophia was 2 1/2 and Clara was only 6 months old, yes I am far behind. Every picture I scrapped made me feel so sad on how fast they have grown. I can't believe that Sophia will go off to kindergarten next fall and Clara will go into preschool. Her are some pictures where they "do look old"! Where are my little babies?
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Ready for school!
These pictures were taken before we went off to school last Friday. The girls have enjoyed their classes this fall. Sophia is working hard on learning her letters, she amazes me everyday saying "mom look what I can do" she is writing her name and other friends names so well. Clara loves to "go to school on Fridays" with mom, we love playing play-do, painting and circle time with friends and her teacher Ms. Laura.
I went scrap booking this weekend a lot of hours I should say and got a lot done. It made me realize how fast kids do grow up. I was working on pictures when Sophia was 2 1/2 and Clara was only 6 months old, yes I am far behind. Every picture I scrapped made me feel so sad on how fast they have grown. I can't believe that Sophia will go off to kindergarten next fall and Clara will go into preschool. Her are some pictures where they "do look old"! Where are my little babies?




I went scrap booking this weekend a lot of hours I should say and got a lot done. It made me realize how fast kids do grow up. I was working on pictures when Sophia was 2 1/2 and Clara was only 6 months old, yes I am far behind. Every picture I scrapped made me feel so sad on how fast they have grown. I can't believe that Sophia will go off to kindergarten next fall and Clara will go into preschool. Her are some pictures where they "do look old"! Where are my little babies?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment