Saturday, November 21, 2009

The house of Cold Germs!

I have to say this week has been so long and our house is full of cold germs, YUCK! So Sophia has been sick since last Sunday with Croup and she is finally feeling like herself again. Clara still has a cough and runny nose. The girls were stuck in all week and were getting very board of being inside. Auntie bought the girls some crafts last week, that came in handy. We made hot chocolate place mats that were made out of felt that turned out so cute. The second thing we did was write letters to Santa. Clara told me she wants a baby and candy. After Halloween and potty training Clara got used to eating TOO much candy.
I worked at the hospital last night and was suppose to work tonight, but things changed this morning when I had a fever and couldn't stop sneezing. So after 5 months of not working I had to call in sick already, can you believe it. Andy even took the girls on a daddy trip to the cabin so I could work, relax and sleep in and now I am sitting home sick. I just laugh to myself that this happened like that. Well at least the girls are having fun playing outside at the cabin, boating and daddy built them a fire last night. I have to say being in a quiet house is nice , but I already miss them so much!!!! Here are some pictures of our craft days stuck inside all week!





No comments:

Post a Comment