Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Happy 1st Birthday Hazel Mae!!!!!!!!
the moment they placed you in our arms, you snuggled right into our hearts."
I can't believe how fast a year went by so fast. Hazel is the sweetest little girl, fun personality, has 7 teeth and working on more coming through, loves to be snuggled, kissed and held by anyone ( I guess when you are the forth you have to learn to not be scared of strangers), loves books, playing with her brother and sisters, loves eating bananas, avocados, mac and cheese and just about anything she can get her hands on. I don't want to say this but she is the best baby out there!!! She has made us melt each and everyday. We hope you had an amazing birthday Hazel, Love your family!!!!
We had her family party this past Sunday thanks again for our family for making it such a wonderful day for Hazel. Today Hazel woke up and daddy's tradition is making the Birthday girl a pancake with a choc. chip number one on it! She loved it and how cute!. The girls went to school and Hazel, Leo and I headed to the zoo. We had a great time us three walking outside, feeding goats, picnic lunch!!! Happy Birthday Hazel!!!!!













































"From
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment