Monday, April 29, 2013
Happy 6th Birthday Clara Grace!!!!!
Lets just say I have been a little busy around here. I would have never been late on a Birthday post!!!! Life is amazing but really crazy right now. Clara turned 6 on April 18th, I really can't believe where the time has gone. I remember meeting her for the very first time when she was born and now 6! WOW We ended up celebrating her Birthday three times. She was very special this year!!!!! For her real Birthday our family went out to Buffalo Wild Wings per Clara's request and the staff brought her a birthday treat and we sang to her. Then Clara ended up inviting some friends from school and dance. I thought 20 girls would be a lot but I thought know way would they all be able to make it. Well we had twenty girls show up to our house. OH boy crazy but they all did great and Clara loved every minute of it!!! We had a princess fairy Birthday party where everyone dressed up, we did nails, face painting and painted flower pots and each little girl planted their own flower and brought it home. Everything turned out so cute and all the little fairys did so well. Here are some pictures of both parties! Thanks to all our family and friends for coming to celebrate with Clara!









OK,











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment