Friday, December 14, 2012
My Heart goes out to all those families...
I have a list of things to get done today, but when I heard about the horrible news today regards to the 20 children+ and 6 adults murdered in CT my stomach sank with sadness. I really can't do anything else right now but to be so thankfulfor my great husband and 4 amazing children that I will get to hug and kiss today. I can't even imagine what these parents will go through knowing that there kids will never come home again. It makes me so mad that people in this world go this extreme and don't get help they need sooner. My heart goes out to all these families, and children that will need major counseling to get them by day to day. Hug and kiss your love ones xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment