Thursday, November 1, 2012
Happy Halloween from our family to yours. We had a blast yesterday! Started the afternoon out with both girls classrooms had a Halloween party where they even got to
dress up!!!! The kids were so excited to finally be able to dress up. Last few years the girls's schools did not allow dressing up so this was awesome to see the kids get to be kids on Halloween and be able to party in their costumes. I volunteered in Clara's class first and then after that helped out in Sophia's class. I was so shocked how well everything went so smoothly and the kids had a blast. Here are some pictures of the kids at thier parties. Clara even gor to be in a parade with her classmates and march around the school to show all 5 grades their costumes, so cute!
The evening was great nice weather, hung out with some new friends and families, ate lots of candy, Leo learned how to walk up to the doors and say "TREAT", nice warm fire, stayed up past bedtime!!!! The kids said mom we had a really fun night, I wish everyday was Halloween.
DO I really need to stop eating snickers and go to bed???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment