Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Wow we made it!!!!
Today I took the kids to the doctors and a their dental appointment (all four kids). They were are all great. First left the house around 8:00am headed to southdale peds in Eden Prairie for Sophia, Clara, and Leo's flu mist, Hazel had to get two shots poor little girl but she did great. After the doctors we headed to Childrens Dental in Savage for teeth cleaning. Today was a big day, Leos first cleaning, Clara's first x-rays. I was so shocked at how everthing went so smooth. Sophia was first getting her cleaning,the dentist said nothing but great news and NO Cavities! Clara was getting her 1st. x-ray and was so brave. She went with the lady just great alone while I attended the other kids. Clara had all great news too. NO cavities and teeth looked good, 6 year molars working their way in. Well now it Leo's turn! I can't tell you how impressed I was with the nurse we always seem to get, she is amazing. She took at least 10 minutes with Leo just explaining the chair and how it goes up and down and then all the special instruments they use. She let him hold and play with the mirror and the polisher "tickler". I was thinking to myself either he is going to hate it or love it. She sat him back and just loved it, we were all impressed in our little man. Teeth were cleaned and polished and his 2 year molars are coming in. If you need a dentist I recommend Childrens Dental in Savage. Our morning was busy but the kids did great and everthing went smooth. I even stopped and got the girls Jimmy Johns to bring for lunch, they thought that was neat. All done for another 6 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment