Thursday, October 11, 2012
We finally moved..........!!!!!!!!!!!
We finally closed on our house a couple weeks ago what a great feeling. We moved to Savage were I can tell you its going very well and feels really good too. We moved to Savage for many reasons. First and most important fell in love with Redtail Ridge School where both girls are attending and just love it there. It is a really pretty area and feels like a great community, also the girls are in dance in Burnsville where we are there 4 days a week so closer of a drive Yeah!!!!!!! Also Lifetime where I now started to get serious and try to work out again to gain some energy and loose some baby pounds (cross my fingers), another plus we are very close to stores we go to frequently and shopping malls, fun parks and open gym time at gymnastics. So I can tell you I feel very happy and blessed everything is working out. As most of our family and close friends know we have had a rough couple of months with things like house stuff, Andy and his job and just a very busy time with taking care of 4 amazing kids. I always tell Andy we have to be lucky we are all healthy and that is what I always thought in my head during all the major stress. Now we hope things will take us on a not so stressdul adventure in Savage.
The kids have really adjusted well to there new home, and school going better then I thought it would.
Hazel is already 4 1/2 months old, she is such a sweet baby, very calm low key we couldn't have had a more layed back little girl then she has been. We love you Hazel Mae. Mommy needs you to take a bottle once in awhile though, if anyone knows any tricks please let me know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment