Thursday, September 13, 2012
An Amazing start..
I can't tell you how excited the kids have been with their new school. They are meeting new friends everyday, and love what they get to do everyday at school. My heart is filled with excitement that this year is off to a great start!!!! Here are some pictures of their first day!
Clara's first day was at 2:00pm-3:50 a orientation day with daddy and mommy we had a fun time. The teacher even read "Kissing Hand" to the kids and parents and then we got to make a craft with our hands and a poem and heart for their lockers in case they ever feel sad for mom and dad. It made me tear up sooo... sweet!
I just can't believe how time flys so fast! The girls have enjoyed going to the same school, Sophia walks Clara every morning to her classroom. Sophia is a "mother hen" reminds me on how my sister and I were. I am glad they are so close in age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment