Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our sweet Hazel Mae Koshire

May 21st we headed to the hospital at 4:30am and got into the O.R around 7:05am and delivered our sweet Hazel Mae at 7:38am. What a surprise "girl" daddy announced wow I was thinking a little boy all along. My heart melted the moment I heard her sweet little cry, healthy baby and apgars were 8 and 9 great skin color and 10 fingers and 10 toes. I put in order some pictures from the moment we headed to have her to the day we left on May 25th. I have to say everything went so smooth, great delivery, healthy baby and mommy, pain was a bigger issue this time around but I would never complain everyone is healthy and that is just how my body is recovering after my 4th c-section. I stayed in the hospital for 4 nights and five days just to rest a lot before coming home to a family of 6. Thanks to my mother in law Luanne and my sister Heather for taking such good care of our kids everything went so smooth with them and things around the house! Enjoy a lot of pictures of our new little Hazel Mae and can't wait to introduce her to you and your families soon. She is so small and petite little girl and what a good baby so far now that my milk came in so quick (Thursday night). I look at her and just thank the lord we have 4 healthy kids and Andy and I are healthy. I don't know but being a mother is the BEST thing in the world and I would never want anything else but my loving family. Yes I am loving being a mom of 4 and feel very blessed to have 4 children in our life!!!! Warning some people looking at this post, some bloody pictures in the O.R so sorry if your stomach is on the weaker side, but I just LOVE the O.R pictures they are by far my favorite pictures and thanks to Andy for being the photographer and the video man and daddy all at the same time while I can't move on the O.R table. Please enjoy our pictures!!!!

1 comment:

  1. awe, sweet hazel! love all the photos! can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete