Sunday, May 20, 2012

Can't wait to meet our new little baby tomorrow!!!

So tomorrow is the big day for us and our family to welcome our new little man or lady to our family. We are leaving our house at 4:30am and need to be at the hosptital at 5:00A.M yes so early but who is going to sleep tonight anyways, not I! I will be having my 4th c-section scheduled at 7:00am. My guess we will have our new little baby in our arms around 7:40am or so. WOW I am still in shock mode I guess writing this. I have many emotions going through my head as I am writing this. I am so thank-full this pregnancy was by far my easiest maybe because with taking care of 6, 5, and a 21 month old there is no time to rest and they keep me moving every waking minute. I really feel like I should have a another month or two because I never experienced the worst symptoms at the end like getting up several times a night going to the bathroom, back pain, I did have heartburn but that is where tums and pepcid came in handy and took it away. I have to say last night while rocking and reading Leo books I was crying because I feel so blessed and lucky to have such healthy and amazing kids in our life. Leo is such an amazing little man, so sweet and such a laid back little dude I couldn't have asked for such a great little guy in my life. I can't believe he is going to be a big brother tomorrow and he will be such a good little role model for his brother or sister some day. Sophia is a great help to our family, "mother hen", always follows rules ( a little too much some time) reads her siblings books, loves arts and crafts and is so excited to meet her little brother or sister. She will have to be my big helper this summer, boy I will need the help with the 4 kids. Clara is my energizer bunny non-stop always going and asking lots of questions. She is excited and thinks we are having a little brother. We will see tomorrow. The girls are good ages to help out Leo and their new little brother or sister so it will be a lot of fun to see our family of 6 all together when the kids come and meet the baby. I am very nervous today leaving the kids but they are in good hands with the help of my sister Heather, and my mother-in-law Luanne. I know driving tomorrow I might be tearing up leaving our house and leaving Leo and the kids. I will be updating my blog sometime this week when I have a minute in the hospital. Wish us luck on a healthy baby and my recovery from surgery! These pictures were taken by my friend Katie Swanson last week and we had a blast doing them! Check out her blog if you are interested in having her take some pictures of you and your family. She makes it very laided back and so much fun! http://www.katieswansonphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment