So everyone has been asking to see pictures of our Disney World Trip, Well here they are spent hours today blogging and editing pictures! First I want to say everything went smoothly, our hotel was perfect, and our Deluxe Dining plan is the way to go. We stayed at the Port Orleans Riverside on Disney grounds, amazing clean, everyone friendly and would love to go back in two years. Well daddy did pinky promise Sophia the very last night we were there and I will never forget how cute it was. I think the best memories I will have is the quality of time we had with just "our family"!!!! Writing this makes me just thank my lucky stars for an amazing husband and 4 wonderful kids!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better trip I wouldn't change anything about it, if you and your family are ever planning a trip I would love to share our places we went and dinners and breakfast places, they all were great and worth every penny!!!! Sit back and enjoy a long look at all the pictures I put on our blog!!!!! It was hard picking pictures from over 1000 pictures I took
Monday morning we headed to eat breakfast at Cape May Caf'e
After breakfast at Cape May Cafe we headed to Hollywood Studios, super fun park and lots to see
Monday night was a dinner show at the Wilderness campsite called Hoop-Dee-Doo musical Revue, the kids loved the show!
Tuesday we headed to Epcot to have a early breakfast at the Akershus Banquet Hall, very fun and cute meeting more princess's
Marching in a princess parade
Happy 7th Wedding Anniversery Andy, what could be better then this! Awesome trip, three healthy kids and our little Baby on the way!!! I love you!!!xoxoxoxo
Wednesday morning we heading to Magic Kingdom for breakfast at The Crystal Palace
The girls had invitations lined up at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at the Castle to get made over into their favorite princess. It started with picking out what they wanted their hair like, make-up and then we treated the girls to pick out thier favorite new costume. Must do if you ever go to Magic Kingdom!!!!!!! The girls had so much fun!
After hair and make-up was done, their new costumes were waiting for them
This lady was so sweet and so cute with Clara, it really is so much fun and what a treat for any little girl, if you ever go to disney you will have to do this!
The girls were waiting to see Daddy come down the Splash Mountain ride
We ate an early dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table inside the Castle and got to see all the princess's!!!! Cinderella is Sophia's favorite, and Clara's is Little Mermaid.
Clara was asking Little Mermaid where she lives? It was cute what Little Mermaid was saying and telling her all about living in a castle by the ocean with Eric
The fireworks were amazing!!!
Everyday the maid who cleaned our rooms, made the beds so nice for the girls
Thursday morning we knew it was going to be sunny and in the 80s all day so with that in mind we canceled our breakfast at the 1900 Park Fare and ate at our hotel and headed to the pool for a wonderful day!!!! For lunch we ordered pizza and ate it by the pool what a awesome day!
Our hotel's pool was a lot of fun, waterslide, hot tub, music, bar, every afternoon they provided the kids with pool games and prizes
Had a blast swimming at the pool from 9:00am- 4:00pm Leo took a nap by the pool 84 degree day we couldn't have better.
Sophia was learning how to do a "Hula dance" up on stage
Our dessert was on its way "Volcanos"!!!
Friday morning we got up early and hit Animal Kingdom and ate at the Tusker House in the park. It was very fun and the kids got to meet, Donald dick, goofy, Mickey and more Oh so exciting for our last morning in Florida!!!!!!
After breakfast we jumped on a Safari Truck that took us out to see all sorts of amazing wild animals. Very cool ride, the animals were not fenced in we had some wild animals come up so close to our truck, must do at the Animal Kingdom (good hint to do this ride early morning when animals are out looking for food) We got to see many differents animals.
"Tree of Life"
We ended Animal Kingdom with lunch at Rain Forest Cafe! We will never forget the memories we had!
We can't wait to go back in couple years, Sophia still tells me "mom lets move there and never come home" I really ask myself why do we live in cold MN for this long, maybe someday we will live in a place where is is warmer!!!!!
Love this post Gretch! The trip looks as amazing as you described it! I am so happy for your family :) My favorite pic of you by far is the one where you are wearing your tennis shoes :) lol! The girls' up-do's are darling! I loved all the sweet pictures of Buddy.
ReplyDeletegretchen you did a lovely job capturing a perfect family vacation! all your hard work paid off! wow! I am very impressed!
ReplyDelete