Friday, January 20, 2012

Disneyworld here we come!!!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am to leave this cold weather for a week and head to sunny and warm 70 degree weather. We are almost all packed up and ready to go. We are leaving our house tomorrow morning by 4:30am. We are all so excited and I have to say the kids are oh so cute and so excited to "see Disneyworld". Clara said to me the other day "mom the first thing I am going to do when we get there is go swimming and then I want to meet Ariel". Sophia can't wait to meet Cinderella so we are on a mission to meet their favorite princess!

It will be so nice to hang out all together as a family for entire week, I am so excited to have Andy for a week without him going to work!!! I will have many pictures to share of our trip when we get home. Everyone stay warm and I will update everyone about our fun experience of Disneyworld!

No comments:

Post a Comment