Friday, February 25, 2011

Leo already 6 months


Well Leo was 6 months old Feb 13Th, I can't believe it. He weighed 15lb 11oz he is on the lighter side then the girls were at this age. He is a great baby, except waking us up at night every 2 hours, yes 2 hours. I do not remember what is like to have more then 4 hours of sleep a night. I think the last time was when I was 8 months pregnant so a long time. That is the only complaint I have and they are only small for short time so I am not whining to anyone. Well I try my best for running everywhere on little hours of sleep. I have been working a lot lately soon it will slow down, the hours are there so why not work them. Soon it will be spring and summer and I will not want to work much then. I can't wait to get up and say kids lets go to the beach or lifetime pool. I am counting the days!!!!! Here are some pictures of buddy and the first time all three kids took a bath at the same time.








No comments:

Post a Comment