Thursday, August 12, 2010

39 weeks and having Baby tomorrow!



Wow where did the time go. I feel like I just found out I was pregnant and now I am packing my bags to go and have a c-section to deliver our little boy/girl tomorrow. I have been thinking about different things all day. The hardest thing for me is how I am going to have time to spend with all three kids, how am I going to have time to shower and get ready to even leave the house, how am I going to be able to drive Sophia everyday to school and Clara to preschool Tue and Thursday, and to have time to bring the girls to dance class. WOW that sounds scary to me. I guess as a mom we all think of this, it all some how works out in the end. I think the saddest thing for me right now is thinking this is my last day feeling this little angel move around in my belly. I can not express enough how much pregnancy means to me! I love it so much and will never forget this awesome pregnancy. So moving on today, I am almost ready, I have a wonderful close friend of mine Jodi that is taking my kids at 6:00am tomorrow until Saturday late morning, thanks again Jodi for helping us out. Wow you are brave you will have 5 children for a day and half. And then my in -laws are coming Saturday-Monday to watch the kids for us. Daddy will be bringing the girls up Saturday morning to meet their sister or brother (they are so excited). So I hope everything goes well with surgery and our healthy baby. I will keep everyone updated Friday night check the blog!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment