So 38 weeks already, many things going through my head! I am sad that my pregnancy is almost over. I have to say I love being pregnant. Love feeling our little one kick my all night long. I love knowing that I am going to be this little ones mommy! I am really excited to meet, kiss and hold for the first time a week from tomorrow. I had my last doctor appointment on Wednesday, me and the baby are doing well but my heart goes out to my doctor that shared some nervous news with me. She has to have surgery tomorrow to remove a ovarian cyst. My heart sank for her, she told me if things go well tomorrow she will see me next Aug 13th to deliver our baby. If things don't go smooth and she needs to have more surgery or she would have cancer she will not be doing my surgery. So I am thinking about her in my thoughts and prayers and hope for the best outcome tomorrow. It always happens to the best of people in the world. So wow can't believe are family will be a family of 5 instead of 4 in less than a week away. We prayer for a healthy delivery and healthy little boy or girl to our family!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
38 Weeks!!
So 38 weeks already, many things going through my head! I am sad that my pregnancy is almost over. I have to say I love being pregnant. Love feeling our little one kick my all night long. I love knowing that I am going to be this little ones mommy! I am really excited to meet, kiss and hold for the first time a week from tomorrow. I had my last doctor appointment on Wednesday, me and the baby are doing well but my heart goes out to my doctor that shared some nervous news with me. She has to have surgery tomorrow to remove a ovarian cyst. My heart sank for her, she told me if things go well tomorrow she will see me next Aug 13th to deliver our baby. If things don't go smooth and she needs to have more surgery or she would have cancer she will not be doing my surgery. So I am thinking about her in my thoughts and prayers and hope for the best outcome tomorrow. It always happens to the best of people in the world. So wow can't believe are family will be a family of 5 instead of 4 in less than a week away. We prayer for a healthy delivery and healthy little boy or girl to our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment