Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preschool Fun!

This past Monday I brought my camera to preschool and took some pictures of Sophia and what she works on at preschool. It makes me so sad that she only has 3 1/2 months of preschool and then off to Kindergarten in the fall. I know she will be ready but I am not at all. These past weeks I know I have been stressed about sending her to Kindergarten. I think Andy and I decided where she will go and it seems like a great fit for her for now. I will be very busy driving her everyday in the afternoon but I am not at all ready to put her on a bus at 5 years old. She still seems too little for that in my eyes, yes I don't want her to grow up. It crushes me when she says "mom I am almost 5 and I am getting so old".



Sophia and her friend Ryan very busy doing their science experiment.

Sophia was a scientist for the day working on "if things disolve or not". She had a blast at this activity. We are so thankful for all the fun activities they do in their preschool.


Her craft project spelling her name out with tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment