Our little honey's ultrasound at 8 weeks old! We all love you very much!!
Most of you know we are expecting baby number three due August 19Th. We are so excited that everything has gone so well so far. We had a 8 week ultrasound 4 weeks ago and everything with our little peanut looked great. It amazed me how we could see the baby's hands, arms, face, brain and the little beating heart! I am now 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant with this little one and I feel wonderful. The first 9 weeks I felt very tired a lot but that was the worst of it all. I am very thankful I had really no nausea. I am very thankful everything is going well and pray that everything will continue to go smoothly, I can't wait to feel this little one move, it is by far my favorite thing in the world to feel your own baby move inside you!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment