Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Hazel already 8 1/2 months old wow!
Our sweet little Hazel is just a blessing to have to our family. I can't believe what a happy, loving, petite little thing (15lb.s 12 oz.), cute as a button! These past months with our little girl has been so fun, just please slow down with how fast time flys. Our kids just love our little girls to death!!!! Everday they help with her needs, kiss and hug her and just include into our family. Life with four is never a dull moment, never quiet around here and never time for daddy and mommy to sit down wow!!!! But I tell you and say this to everyone who asks how it is raising four kids, I love every minute of it and wouldn't have wanted it any different. Hazel is now doing some crawling/army crawl, rolling all over the place, loving a lot of new foods we have given her. And recently has gotten two bottom teeth poking out. So cute when she smiles! Here are some pictures of the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment