Monday, September 3, 2012
Well hate to say this but summer is almost over, and school is starting tomorrow. The girls are open enrolled to Redtail Ridge in Savage. I will be driving them tell we move, very soon...... Yeah! I am so excited to start at a new school/new city, its time for a change. Here are some pictures of open house last week.
Can't tell you how impressed I am with Sophia's teacher this year, she seems very sweet, very organized classroom, very excited for Sophia to start out fresh at a new school this year. She doesn't even seem nervous, makes me feel very good this was the right move for our kids and family.
Wow look whos going to school, all day everyday. I am a little sad, ok very sad but Clara is going to have a blast she is my busy body. I hope the best for you and meet lots of great friends. She met a little friend at open house and invited to play sometime at her house, super fun. I met some nice familys that night also
I am so excited for Clara, her room seemed very cozy/very clean and organized and her teacher is amazing! I really feel like this is going to be a very good year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment