Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SEVEN

Hazel turned 7 weeks on Monday.She has been a very good baby. She started to smile at us at five weeks and cooing, so sweet! She is so far a very calm and mello baby reminds me on how Leo was. She was going to bed at 8:00pm-1:00am, then up at 3-4am, and up again at 6:00am. Last night she was awesome let mommy and daddy sleep from 9:00pm-3:00am and then didn't get up until 6:30am, wow I felt great today. What sleep can do for a persons body is amazing. Crossing fingers it continues. The kids are adjusting very well with how busy life is at every minute!!!!! Our house is a zoo but I wouldn't change it. Andy and I got to have a entire day and evening together at the Kenny and Tim Mcgraw concert it was awesome!!!!!!!!! Thanks to my friend Brenda for taking the girls and thanks to my wonderful sis for taking Hazel and Leo you both are great and we do thank-you again for that. Makes you realize how nice it is to have a drink or two or three together and talk without kids screaming in the background. If you haven't been out with your loved one, please leave the kids and go and enjoy!!!!! Can't wait for our next date on July 27th with some friends its going to be great!!!
Today I had my 6 week appointment with my amazing doctor, Dr. Baker. I had fun visiting with her and I do feel a special place in my heart about her. She is one amazing person that I will never forget. She is always so sweet, caring, calm, reassuring, good advice, and a great surgeon. If anyone is ever looking for a great OB ask me about her!
I had to bring the kids today to my appointment to capture this picture for myself and Dr. Baker. She delivered all of our kids, how often can a family say that, its amazing.

1 comment: