The girls finally mastered the rope climbing on their own, they were very proud of themselves.
Friday around noon we all went on a pumpkin train ride, roughly 15 min. to a pumpkin patch where we got off the train had fun and left with a pumpkin for each kid. After the train ride we stayed at the station where we enjoyed some crafts, listened to a band, face painting, what a fun day and the weather was 58 degrees perfect! After the train ride we headed back to canal park and had cold stone before we headed back to the cities.
Pictures of the train ride
Sophia was busy looking for the right pumpkin
Mommy I think I found my pumpkin
I found my pumpkin
Nachos on the train, OH what fun!!
Double decker train ride, the kids had a blast!
Having fun at the train station after our pumkin train ride, listening to some music played by a 3 man band, Leo loved the music!
i love the pic of buddy lookin out the window! cute!!
ReplyDelete