Sunday, September 11, 2011

Clara's top secret


Well Clara has been begging to get her ears pieced. Daddy told Clara she is too young for this, she was very upset and kept begging to get it done. So I was hoping that she would get a little scared and not ask again. So I explained the entire procedure in detail and she stated" mom I want to get my ears pieced, I will be brave and maybe just cry for a little". Well I thought to myself how old was I when I got mine. I was around 5 or 6 so whats 4 1/2. So we went last Friday morning to EP mall and I had the lady tell her how they will be doing this. I would of swear she would have said no but she jumped up in the chair and wanted to pick the earings out. She cryed for 2 seconds and it was over, she loves them and tells me " mom its time to clean my ears. We have to clean them 3 times a day for 6 weeks. She never complains, sleeps no problem and they look great. I would say the manager Desi at Claies in EP mall did awesome job with her. Her is her day getting them done.

I let Clara pick out her earings, they had maybe over 50 pairs, she picked the ones I would have picked, cute pink flowers that sparkle oh so cute!

Clara saved up $15.00 to help pay for her ears, remember back in the days when it was $12.00 or so try $47.50 I almost died! Included cleaning solution, earings 14K cute pink flowers and piercing wow prices have gone up a bit. Wow spendy day I would say.

Clara told me when she gets hers ears pieced she would like to buy a piece of candy so I let her buy her own.


After she "did it" she had to call daddy and tell him how brave she was. Daddy couldn't believe it

No comments:

Post a Comment