Mr. Buddy boy Leo Lucian is going to be 11 months old tomorrow, yes I am so sad but excited for him to start exploring new things now that he almost walking. He has taken 3 to 4 steps at a time on his own and he is very proud of himself, he is sleeping 10-12 hours a night thankgoodness, has 4 teeth, loves to say mom, da, ba and loves to get tickled, kissed and hugged, he is the sweetest, very layed back baby. We love you buddy boy!!!!! He also loves reading books, playing with cars and loves to crawl all over the house, he can also climb steps, OH so scarry!!!
Well he can't go to bed without his "monkey" blankie! We only had one blankie but he sucks on it so much it started to smell OH SO BAD!!!! So today we went and got him another one so I could soak his other blanket all day. I am glad he finally figured out his "lovey"
OH CLARA, you are my spit fire! She has so much energy to burn every minute of the day. As much of you know she never can sit still, she is always a jumping bean. She is in gymnastics two days a week and really is doing great and loves it a lot. Mommy likes it because she bounces around so much there she comes home tired. I was thinking about what we should do with dance for the fall. I talked with her about dance vs. gymnastics, she wants to do both RIGHT? I guess I might have to work many doubles to pay for all this.
Well tonight was her first dance camp practice for competition if we think this could work for her. She got dressed at noon today and her practice didn't start tell 3:30 so I have to say she was so excited for it and after watching her she loved it. Good job Clara!!! She is growing up too fast slow down would ya?
Sophia is a big 6 year old now so excited to start 1st grade, she is also going to start dance camp next week 5 days a week for 3 hours a day for two weeks, we will see if she gets burned out????? She has been practicing her splits almost daily. She is not very flexible but comparing her splits from last year she had come such a long way, only couple more inches and you have it!!!
Also today she lost her 4th tooth, the top right, she looks like she is so much older now. I always thought the girls with no top teeth looked so old and now I have a daughter like that, I know its fun as they get older but please kids stop growing so fast!!!!! Not to sound weird but boy I love being a mom to such great amazing kids. I count my blessings daily!!!! Life is short and I enjoy every minute of being a mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment