It is hard to tell myself Leo is almost one! In 13 days from tomorrow he is going to be 1. I have many feelings about it, sad, happy, fun memories and just wishing him the best on getting bigger and having fun exploring life in his own way. I have never posted this before but I am going to now, someone in my family is missing out so very much. I wish this person could have met and seen him from birth to now, WOW is he an amazing little man!!!! Someday maybe you will face our family and say your sorry for what you have put us in! It is very so sad you have missed out this much so far, but you could be part of his life. Leo Lucian you are an amazing little man!!! Birthday wishes to you in 13 days from now!!!! We love you so much!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Almost 1 year!!!
It is hard to tell myself Leo is almost one! In 13 days from tomorrow he is going to be 1. I have many feelings about it, sad, happy, fun memories and just wishing him the best on getting bigger and having fun exploring life in his own way. I have never posted this before but I am going to now, someone in my family is missing out so very much. I wish this person could have met and seen him from birth to now, WOW is he an amazing little man!!!! Someday maybe you will face our family and say your sorry for what you have put us in! It is very so sad you have missed out this much so far, but you could be part of his life. Leo Lucian you are an amazing little man!!! Birthday wishes to you in 13 days from now!!!! We love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment