Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Sophia


Happy 6Th Birthday Sophia we love you so much! I really can't get over saying our oldest daughter turned 6!!! I have to say our family had such a great day today celebrating at the MOA. Not to be mean to family but it was so nice just hanging out with our family. I really got to enjoy her and our family and not worring about a big party, getting food ready, house clean and entertaining people. It was all about the Birthday girl and our family. We love you so much Sophia

Thank Auntie Heather and Stella for coming over and wishing me a Happy Birthday and thanks for the Barbie Horse.




We ate lunch at Rain forest Cafe and Sophia opened her presents

I have so much to be thank-ful for, enjoy every minute with your family! We were sitting next to a big family having lunch together, and their was a skinny frail looking guy in a wheelchair. In my head being the nurse I knew he was dying of cancer and this is maybe one of his last times where he would be able to enjoy a nice lunch out with his family. Their was several times where this poor frail man was coughing so hard I was wondering if he was choking but I knew he was not, because no one in his group was panicking. Towards the end of their lunch I leaned over and the wife stated to me, I am so sorry that my husband was coughing so hard multiple times and you and your family didn't even seem to mind. I asked her if he was o.k and she said NO and she started to tear up. She said he does not have a lot of time left he is dying of lung cancer and we are enjoying visiting our family before he gets worse. WOW it made me realize that I am thank-ful we are healthy and have 3 wonderful kids.

Loves PIZZA!

Daddy's special present he picked out for his honey!


Sophia was so excited to get her very own tackle box, daddy that just means that you have a fishing buddy now

Leo ate for about an hour, what a good eater he is and feet are always everywhere.

VOLCANO, the staff and us enjoyed singing to Sophia and wow is that a big chuck of sugar.

I just love this picture of Clara


Leo finally fell asleep one time today from 10:00am -6:00pm wow you are a trooper buddy!




While looking over my pictures tonight, I did not no Andy took this. For one, who looks like they are having the most fun? Adults????????



The girls talked me into getting their face painted so they each got a little heart on their cheek, Sophia picked out a pink heart with the number 6 in the heart. She is very proud saying she is 6!

After daddy took off to go on his fishing trip I decided to treat the girls to go to the Americian Girl doll store. We planned on going sometime after daddy left. The girls brought their dolls with and carried them around in the store showing their babies all the great things they had their. The girls were so fun to watch. I could not resist but in the back of my head I have always wanted to take them to the Bistro they have on the second level where you can take the girls and their babies and have dessert. I surprised Sophia with a treat. We had so much fun having root beer floats and lemonade for their dolls. Not only was it 10.00 so cheap they sang to sophia and brought out and candle in whipped cream for her FREE. I have always thought it would be so expensive to go in and have a treat but WOW was I wrong. If anyones kids love Americian girl dolls please try it out, I had a ball watching them have so much fun pretending with their dolls.


Leo wow you are with all the women, and you were such a great boy all day.

Sophia's doll Anna had a fun time celebrating with Sophia on her Big Birthday!


While leaving the Americian Girls store we ran into a free craft going on, the girls got to make two different size jewelry boxes, FREE! It was such a fun craft and the girls took their time making sure it was perfect for their dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment