Friday, May 20, 2011

9 months


I have to say these past 9 months have went by way to fast but I enjoy every minute he is doing new things. He can say Ma Ma, da da, ba ba, I think he says na na sometimes after I say nighty night but only I think he says that. He loves playing with his sisters, working on scooting and not crawling yet but he thinks he can walk, that is all he wants to do lately is pull up on things and wants to start walking oh boy another Clara. (Clara was walking by 10 1/2 months old) His favorite thing to do is play in water, read books and eat! He had his 9 month appointment couple days ago and everything looks great 28 inches long or maybe 28 1/2 who knows they never measure accurately, 17lbs and 2oz. he is on the leaner side. We are so lucky to have such a healthy and loving little man, and I have to say his sleeping is finally getting better at night. He has slept through the night a couple times this week, wow it makes a different not being so tired.





last night I really wanted to make spagetti so Leo could enjoy eating it for his first time and of coarse I wanted to get some good messy pictures


He really enjoyed his first night of meeting spagetti at dinner

Leo thinks he can walk now, he might skip crawling who knows what tomorrow may bring

Loves to make BIG messes!

No comments:

Post a Comment