Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Exciting events these past few days!


Last weekend Sophia had her first competition at Roy Wilkins St. Paul. We had a very fun and exciting time seeing her on stage. Clara, Leo daddy and me cheered her on Saturday while she performed a tap dance and her jazz dance. The girls did well and had a lot of fun. Sunday mommy, Leo and Clara cheered on Sophia and daddy while they performed a daddy daughter dance it was Awesome!!!!!! They did great and wow Andy you looked amazing with your Russians splits you go daddy!!!!!! Here are some pictures of our weekend. Next competition weekends are the first and second weekends in May come and cheer her on!!!!

Sophia, Clara and Avery while going in to the Roy Wilkins. Clara you were great being our little cheerleader!




All the girls were so excited and they were all so cute in their costume.







Dad thanks for being part of my dance and dancing with me. I love that you are willing to take the challenge of dancing on stage, I know you love it. I love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment