Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Loving preschool


I am having a hard time with time going by way to fast. Clara is growing up so fast I can't even believe. Things are very busy around our house lately with school schedules, dance, birthday parties, MD appointments, driving Sophia to school everyday with three kids in this cold weather. She will be 4 years old in April and she acts like 6. She is enjoying preschool this year making new friends, enjoying circle time learning new songs, story time, she has now mastered her ABC's and what sounds they make, working on her numbers. The things she says everyday make me laugh out loud. I am so proud of her and how talented and gifted she seems to be lately. I just can't believe only one more year of preschool and then off to Kindergarten. Boy she will be ready for that. Here are some pictures of her having fun at school.


Clara was busy putting all her little Valentines in her friends little cubby for a surprise waiting for them. She left with many fun treats that her friends and her got to exchange with one another





Clara is loving her preschool lately. Every morning she asked mom do I have school today. She gets upset when I say no not today, she loves to keep busy everyday with some type of activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment