Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School bells ringing at the Koshires


While Sophia was at school and the little ones napping, I thought I should go put some laundry in. When I went downstairs I just started to laugh. The kids put a "classroom" together, students with their name tags and all the school supplies ready for a good day at school. Both kids just love school so much and it fun to see how they play so good together and get along most of the time. Sophia got a teacher set from auntie that she just loves. The best part that Sophia loves is the "pointer" to point to things on the dry marker board. They make me laugh everyday on the new things they do.



Leo and I were having fun blowing raspberries back and forth to each other. He just amazes me what he already does at 20 weeks old. He just rolled from his back to belly last night, and he is busy grabbing his toes, feet, making conversations with us and loves to get hugs and kisses all the time. He is a little ham!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment