This is a picture that Sophia made this morning before school. I had to get a picture of it. So Sophia asked "mom how do you spell I love Mrs. Addler"? (Sophia's teacher at school) so I helped her with the spelling and then she drew the picture of her and Mrs. Addler on the left hand side and then I asked Sophia "who is the person on the right side"? She stated "it is me thinking about Mrs. Addler" so now I wonder how does she know how to draw this already at age 5???? It amazes me how she has grown so much so fast. Wow slow down it is going to go so fast.
The day before Thanksgiving Sophia's first tooth came out. I have never seen her so excited. She said mom I was brushing my teeth and my tooth finally came out. She looks so grown up now and she already has another tooth loose. She wrote a letter to the tooth fairy to put under her pillow.
The girls were so excited that the magical tooth fairy was coming in the night. Sophia asked "mom how does the tooth fairy come into our house"? I was not ready for all of these questions so fast. I told her that the tooth fairy was magical and could go through the windows cracks. Wow if only everyone could see her face, she was puzzled!
Sophia's new smile for now, until the other bottom loose tooth comes out. I would guess maybe a couple of days and the tooth Fairy will be coming to our house again.
No comments:
Post a Comment