Today we had our annual Halloween party for our playgroup. I think this is my 4Th year hosting it and I enjoy every minute of it. The kids are so cute in all their costumes. We had two games this year now that the kids are getting older. It was so nice outside the kids loved being out and running around. Thanks for all who came and brought food we had a blast!
All the kids in their costumes
Clara finding candy on the candy hunt
My good friend Amber was Alvin such a fun costume, holding Leo dressed up as Flounder
Grant and Noah having fun finding candy, I am not sure if they could see though. All the kids had such fun costumes
After the candy hunt the kids had fun talking about all their candy
This picture makes me sad thinking the girls are getting so big. Sophia's friends Emerson and Kennedy have been friends since Sophia was 8 weeks old
We played a game and had a blast watching all the kids!
Stella trying her best at the game
Our little man is 10 weeks today. He is changing in so many ways, he is getting so long, smiling at everyone, sleeping a "little" better at night, talking to us, getting so chubby especially his chubby cheeks (love kissing them). I love this little man so much he is a wonderful baby. This outfit is almost too small but there is a lot of meaning behind it. The girls and I wrapped this sleeper in a bag and gave it to daddy to open when I found out I was pregnant. So I will have to keep this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment