Sunday, August 29, 2010

Off to Kindergarden tomorrow!

Wow Sophia the big day is tomorrow, I love you so much and you will have so much fun meeting new friends and being on your own exploring and learning new things!


The girls with their new P.Js, I bought them for starting school, they loved them and boy they went to bed by 7:00pm wow never has happened so smooth. We got the girls nice and tired swimming all day at Lifetime Fitness. We had such a nice day together as a family of 5!!! Leo was great and slept most of the time.


Daddy reading the girls their bedtime books! Daddy has been such a big help these past two weeks having him home from work. Wow are things going to be busy this week while he returns to work. Thanks Andy for all your hard work.


Last week we took Sophia to her open house for school it was so fun to see how excited she was. I am sitting up tonight thinking about how time has flown by way to fast. I am happy but very sad that I have a school age kid now, I don't want our kids to grow up too fast. This picture makes me laugh we are waiting to meet Sophia's teacher, who is going to kindergarten?? Clara is in line in front of Sophia!!!


Sophia had fun exploring her new classroom, she will fit right in.

We treated Sophia and the family for a night out at Chili's!

No comments:

Post a Comment