Friday, July 9, 2010

We had a blast over the 4th of July!

The girls and I did a craft day painting Mommy's belly!

Wow I am already 34 weeks pregnant where has time gone, I have enjoyed this pregnancy so much and feel great, our big date is schedule for August 13Th at 8:30a.m wish us luck do you vote girl or boy!

Started the Holiday off Thursday night at the Teddy Bear Band in Huber Park here in Shakopee. We had such a fun time, best was daddy dancing with his honeys!

Daddy and his girls were on their way up to the dance floor, go daddy go!


Clara working on her swimming skills


Amelia and Clara busy picking shells and rocks

Nothing better than a good piece of sweet corn.


Sophia was so excited to celebrate her post Birthday wishes with her cousins. She was so excited to pick out princess cupcakes and have everyone sing to her.

Sophia loves hanging out with her cousin Isabella

The kids enjoyed watching the Morristown parade, I will have to say it was the smallest parade town I have ever seen. It was so fun and cute and something that we have never experienced before.

Clara was in heaven with some suckers and candy she got from the parade.



Daddy was even picked to ride the kiddie ride with Clara.


The girls had so much fun playing games with their cousins. It was raining and the girls did not even care!


This year Sophia was scared of all the loud noise so she stayed close to daddy!

The kids had fun watching fireworks with grandpa Larry, and auntie Emily

Clara enjoyed watching the fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment