Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aquatennial Parade

Last night we picked Daddy up from work in St. Louis Park and headed downtown Minneapolis early to beat the bad traffic. We got down there around 5:30ish and got a great spot on Hennepin Ave. We left our wagon and chairs and blanket to save our spot. We decided to have dinner at Seven and split a bunch of appetizers and the girls had fun with their kiddy cocktails with some fancy glasses. Sophia kept saying this is very special. The girls had fun and then Clara was so excited to leave because she didn't want to miss the beginning of the parade. We had a blast watching the girls have so much fun watching the people and the parade. Clara kept saying I want to see more dancers, I guess we do have two little ballerina girls in our family. Sophia enjoyed seeing all the queens and princesses on the floats. Earlier in the night we walked by about 50 girls that are in the Aquatennial coronation with their dresses and they all were so nice to the girls greeting them with a big smile and telling them hi. Sophia thought she was pretty special so it made seeing the parade a lot of fun when she got to see them on their float! What a fun, but very late night, we made it to bed maybe by midnight. I guess I am feeling very tired and today marks 36 weeks wow I am getting so excited to meet this little one!








Clara thought the planes were really neat!!!




Clara was tired but she still enjoyed watching the entire parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment