Wow it was official as of last night, the girls are sharing a room. I have lots of mixed emotions about it, but it should be just fine. Last week I painted Sophia's room pink and now it is going to be totally different to make it more fun for the girls to share. Last night Clara did well, but Sophia got scared in the night and woke up and so I didn't know it she was in our bed. It should take some time to get used to being so high up in the air. Sophia is on the top bunk and Clara has a big bed going from a crib mattress to a full size bed. Clara even did so well with nap today. Good job Clara! Now we just have to help Sophia get used to it. I am glad we are doing this now before our little peanut comes on Aug. 13Th that gives us 9 weeks to get this out of our way. Lets just say if we have a girl we are set baby will just have Clara's room/bedding and very pink girly room, and if it is a boy we have lots of work to do. We are getting so excited for our new baby to come!!! I feel like my pregnancy has gone way to fast and have enjoyed every minute of it, best part is feeling the little kicks from him/her. Tends to be very busy baby at night and sleeps all day.

Clara sleeping so good today for nap! Just hope things continue.

Last night when Andy was done putting them together the girls couldn't wait to climb up to the top bunk!!!!! It was a lot of fun seeing them so excited, I just hope it continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment