Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend at the cabin/Mothers Day!!!!!!


We had such a great weekend at our great grandma Angie's cabin, we sure do miss great grandpa Dick so much! The girls always say grandpa Dick is up in heaven! We had fun playing outside even it was raining and cold out. This tells how much fun we had this weekend and boy the girls had a blast!!!!


Clara almost can cast by herself. She really tries hard she says 1,2,3 go and throws out her line it is cute!

Sophia would fish with daddy all the time if he let her. It was so cold outside on Saturday and Sophia was outside for at least 7 hours straight no joke. I love it she is fishing with her bike helmet on and she doesn't even realize that she could have taken it off after bike riding. Daddy and Sophia ended up catching a 5lb. bass!! Great job you guys. They didn't even have a camera in the boat but Sophia stated "mom it was so big"!




The girls and daddy were so good to me, I got my breakfast served on a platter and in bed. WOW I have never got served breakfast in bed before. Sophia even wanted daddy to serve her a platter of breakfast in bed. She thought it was very special, thanks Andy for a great mothers day. Andy also got me a bike, and I love it!!!! Thanks honey for the awesome bike.

Daddy was making the girls laugh with a a fun wheel barrel ride around the cabin.


Sophia was busy trying to catch a fish!

The girls were busy collecting pine cones.

I thought this was so cute, Sophia wanted to kiss the baby for this picture. I am 25 weeks pregnant already, time is going way too fast. Sophia and Clara talk to my belly and Sophia always kissing the baby! They are both wondering if they will have a sister or brother? I have been feeling great and hope it last tell the end. I will have to put some ultrasound pictures on the blog also.

We were busy this morning trying to take some family pictures before we left the cabin. Sophia was our photographer for this one. Great job Sophia!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment