Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!


This year by far was the most special and most memorable Easter I have ever had! It was nice to see the kids have so much fun. We started the morning out really early with Sophia waking us up at 5:45a.m yelling mom come and see the Easter bunny came to our house. It was so fun seeing her light up with excitement. Wasn't long after Clara was up to find what the bunny left her. Andy and I decided to stay home this year and have Easter with out little honeys! I also worked Friday and Saturday night so it was nice just to stay home and relax. We went to mass at Pax Christi and had a wonderful time at church with the girls. We came home and had a Easter egg hunt for the kids. This is the first year we have done it outside and we had a blast. Andy video taped and I was going crazy with the camera, they were like little Bunny's finding eggs. My sister Heather and her husband and their little girl Stella came over and we all walked to the park and played. Later my dad Marty stopped over and we grilled out. I am so lucky to have a great husband and two wonderful little girls, and soon we will be adding another little honey to our family due in August! The girls are so excited, we love to guess everyday what we will have girl or boy?


















No comments:

Post a Comment