Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kindergarden Round-up!

Sophia was very excited this afternoon getting ready for her big night "kindergarten round-up. She told me this afternoon "mom I need to get ready, take a shower and wash my hair and get all dressed for tonight." I was so excited for her, o.k I showed I was excited but really deep inside I could not believe we were really taking our daughter to kindergarten round-up. I felt like she was a little toddler just yesterday and now she is growing up to fast. We got a sitter for Clara (thanks to the Nielsens, Clara had a blast!) and we took Sophia to her favorite place Jimmy Johns for dinner before the night begin. Here are some pictures of Sophia's big night.






Daddy and Sophia having fun on the bus ride. Sophia always picks tthe back of the bus to sit!

Sophia after our bus tour, waiting for daddy to get off the bus.

It was fun to see Sophia so interested in the kindergarten classrooms. There was a total of three classroom to tour. Lately Sophia has been interested about globes and wants one for her birthday. So Sophia was on a mission to find a globe in each kindergarten room. She was so excited that "kindergarten did have globes". What a fun time Daddy, mommy, and Sophia had tonight at Eagle Creek!

No comments:

Post a Comment