Yesterday my sister and I took the girls to the MN zoo and we had so much fun. It seemed like we had the zoo to ourselves, the kids could run free even Stella. We went to a bird show where owls and birds flew right over our heads. The kids thought it was fun. After the show we stayed and watched the staff train a new owl they are going to have in future bird shows. The kids could ask them lots of questions that was fun to see. We saw lots of fish, sharks, birds, dolphins and more. What a fun time!!! I even talked my sister into getting a zoo pass, "good job Heather"!!!!! Here are some pictures of our day and some animals we came across.
This little "guy" was so fun to watch. The girls and I watched him go in and out of his little hole in the bottom of the fish tank. Sophia wanted to take him home.
Sophia enjoyed looking at all the fish, it is one of her favorite parts at the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment