Saturday, February 27, 2010

Duluth!!!!

This past week my sister Heather and I brought the girls to Duluth for a getaway. It was fun even though the water park was closed in the day due to cleaning. We ended up staying one night at the water park and one night at Canal Park. We had a lot of fun swimming and just hanging out with the girls and not being on a schedule. I even got to walk canal park and take some amazing pictures of what winter is like in Duluth. I have to say I have never seen the water with ice caps! Here are some pictures of our trip.


Clara was showing off her bunk bed, although she ended up sleeping in my bed!

Keeping busy coloring in our hotel room.











The girls didn't care that is was only 3 degrees picking rocks in canal park. We had to go out and get some fresh air, we brought home some more rocks to add to our collection.



Stella enjoying her time by the pool in her cute suit!

The girls enjoying an early swim before we have to pack up and head home!! They enjoyed playing with the balls we won from a claw game.

No comments:

Post a Comment