I can't believe she wasen't scared in her closet it was so dark and she was "under all her shirts hanging" only for the picture I moved the shirts so we could all see her!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
New nap place for Clara!
Wow I guess when you are tired you nap anywhere. It was so funny today I thought Clara finally fell asleep so I always check on her and shut her door so Sophia and I can keep it as quiet as possible for her to nap. When I went to check on her I couldn't find her anywhere. The little stinker opened her closet and crawled under her shirts and curled up in her closet. She has never done this before but for Clara it doesn't surprise me!! I was just laughing to myself about her. She is a very high energy little girl and she does new things daily. Whats next Clara, boy you make me laugh!


I can't believe she wasen't scared in her closet it was so dark and she was "under all her shirts hanging" only for the picture I moved the shirts so we could all see her!
I can't believe she wasen't scared in her closet it was so dark and she was "under all her shirts hanging" only for the picture I moved the shirts so we could all see her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment