Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday moments!



Last Sunday Golds Gym offered a craft day for little ones to make some Christmas cards, crafts, games and just have fun. Sophia had such a great time meeting new friends. When I picked her up from a 3 hour afternoon craft day she was so excited to surprise her daddy with a gift she made. She didn't even want to wait tell Christmas. She wrapped it up so nice and wrote her dad a card and surprised him with a early Christmas card. It was so much fun seeing how excited she was to give this to her daddy.

This picture shows how the girls are "daddy girls". Daddy opened his gift and Sophia was proud of it. It was a chore list that stated "Daddy's chore list and then at the bottom of it it stated "I would rather be hunting". I thought it was amazing that it said that, Sophia must have told her teacher that daddy's favorite thing to do is hunt. It amazes me how old and smart she is getting everyday, I am sad but I have to say I am so proud of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment